Express Yourself with Robots! Robofest offers a unique STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) learning opportunity using intelligent & interactive robotics with visual and/or performing arts categories. Robots must have computational components programmed by participants and must employ sensors. Maxumim 5 students.
COMING SOON! 2021 RoboArts Rules and related documents
Each team member, as well as the coach and other adult volunteers, must bring the signed Robofest Consent and Release Form on the day of the event if not completed on line during registration.
Find out more information about the previous RoboArts/GRAF competitions here: Prior Years
RoboArts Example Projects (Just some ideas. Note that some examples here do not use sensors, which are required)
- Robot Dance: Stayin Alive
- Robot Group Dance: Synchronized AIBO Dance
- Robot Fashion Show
- Robot Music Band: the NXT blues
- Robot and Human Playing Music Together: When the Saints Go Marching In
- Robotic musical instruments played by humans: Robot Music Camp 2013
- Robot Skit: The Tortoise and the Hare
- Kinetic Sculptures: Moving desk lamps | Spatial Robot Kinetic Sculpture | Interactive Kinetic Arts | Reuben Margolin: On Kinetic Art | Gear Kinetic Art | Kinetic Art Sculpture, Mechanical Odyssey | Kinetic Art Sculpture, Muse Descending A Staircase | Kinetic Art Sculpture, Under the Influence - GK | Sand | Mechanical Art & Design Museum
- Kinetic Canvas: Dynamic Structure 29117 | Dynamic Structure 1586
- Robotic Painting: Franc | WaterColorBot