Information for Prospective Robofest Site Hosts
New for the 2020 Robofest Season, Site Hosts can submit a New Site Application directly from the Robofest Registration page.
Simply enter your desired date, contact information, venue and competition categories and after you confirm your email address, (click a link in a system-generated email response) the application will be sent Robofest Headquarters for approval.
More information and the traditional application forms can be found here:
- Robofest 2020 Site Host Information and Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Robofest 2020 Site Host Application Form (MS Word -- PDF)
- Robofest 2020 Letter of Agreement (LOA) Form (MS Word -- PDF)
- Robofest 2020 INTERNATIONAL Site Host Information and FAQ (PDF)
- Robofest 2020 INTERNATIONAL Site Host Application Form (MS Word -- PDF)
- Robofest 2020 INTERNATIONAL RegistrationSystem/Fee Options (PDF)
- Robofest 2020 INTERNATIONAL OPTION 1 Letter of Agreement (LOA) Form (PDF)
Robofest Official Timer Files:
- Robofest Timer Program Download: Executable for PCs (2MB, save this file anywhere on your computer, then double click the Robofest icon to run. This program is not for Macs)
- Free Robofest Timer App for Android phones is available on the Android market. Use a keyword "robofest" to get it.
Robofest Official Logo Files:
- Official Mascot: high | medium | low
- Official Mascot B&W: high | medium | low
- Official Words: high | medium | low
- Official Words Transparent: Large (1500x297) | Medium (800x226) | Small (400x113)
- Official Words B&W: high | medium | low